We help clients make core transformations in marketing strategy and operations to power growth through digital advantage.
Digital marketing is no longer about merely adding online channels to the media mix; it is about integrating digital into all facets of marketing. Our global expertise—we have dedicated digital marketing experts—across digital analytics, market research, technology, business design, and online strategy helps clients bring the full potential of digital marketing to bear on their business.
What we doDigital marketing engagements are typically multifaceted, solving for specific digital marketing challenges while building ongoing client capabilities. In addition to defining new roles and responsibilities and helping develop employees’ skills, we address technology infrastructure issues and identify potential partners. We work with clients primarily in three core areas:
- Harnessing digital marketing to transform business effectiveness. We help clients drive higher sales productivity and other performance gains through digital marketing. This shift involves mastering multichannel to generate distinctive and practical insights from digital sources as a starting point for clients to develop new contact strategies, streamline planning and execution processes, and upgrade internal capabilities.
- Optimizing the customer experience across channels. We work with clients to integrate the flow of the customer experience across channels (e.g., face-to-face, telephone), opening up new lead sources, supporting sales for smaller-value transactions, and creating new models for service. We continuously provide new and practical perspectives on the evolving Customer Decision Journey, and work with clients to make the deep, transformational changes needed to support new strategies and capability demands.
- Developing and helping implement new growth models. We design appropriate business models and map development pathways for new opportunities by combining insights from digital with an integrated customer experience approach. These new sources of growth can be new products and services or new forms of media that better engage and convert existing online visitors. We also design radically new customer experiences that drive more demand for our clients’ existing offerings.
Examples of our work
- analyzed and restructured a client’s mix of channels to have a more prominent low-cost digital offering that could reach and serve new market segments
- helped clients build new capabilities, such as redesigning their content-creation processes
- by addressing inefficiencies in online processes, we have helped clients triple productivity in customer acquisition and cross-selling
- worked with a client in the food business to increase sales by quickly establishing a digital marketing capability