Optimize productivity and increase project predictability
Our tools delivers analytics-driven performance benchmarks and accurate estimates of complexity, project duration, and staffing requirements. Using our tools and expertise, companies can typically raise productivity by 20 to 40 percent, decrease schedule slip by 60 to 90 percent, and reduce time-to-market (TTM) by 5 to 10 percent.
Projects are often delivered late and over budget. Our tools allows companies to measure, benchmark and improve the productivity of their development teams, and to improve predictability by better estimating the time and resources required for new projects. Use tools to answer critical questions in execution, such as these:
Predictability and planning
- Project planning — How can we have better predictability on duration, resources and cost for new projects?
- Portfolio planning — How can we best manage the portfolio and optimize our spend?
- Resource allocation — How can we ensure optimal staffing and avoid resource bottlenecks?
- Risk management — How can we identify execution risk and early on and minimize costly schedule slips?
- What-if analysis — What are the cost/resources/schedule trade-offs for different project plans and scenarios?
- Performance benchmark and root cause analysis — How does our performance vary internally? How does it compare to peers and what best practices should we adopt?
- Improvement tracking — How well are our improvement initiatives (e.g. Agile transformation, complexity reduction, etc.) working?
- Informed operational decisions — Is our outsourcing strategy working? Is our footprint harming productivity? How can we identify best practices across BUs?